Welcome

GotStains?

 

     Having some trouble with a particular stain?  That’s what brings most people here.  If this is the case then I hope I have the solution to your problem.

     I have no idea what cleaning supplies you have in your home.  So, in my stain solutions, I list things that I believe that most people have easy access to. 

     However, Their are other solutions for stubborn stains.  Stain sticks have saved my hide as often as not.  For example, WineAway is amazing for cleaning wine stains out of all kinds of fabrics.  Unfortunately, if you don’t have it, then it doesn’t do you any good.  Furthermore, I have added an aStore (Powered by Amazon.com). to this site with a Large number of items that are hard to find elsewhere. 

Enjoy the website. 

If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.

No comments: